The Center for Structural Wellness
Our bodies are the history books of our lives. All of the tensions and pains in our bodies are linked to events that have happened in our past. We hold these lessons in many places; the neck, jaw, back, shoulders, our organs. With the combination of hands on work, movement, proper nutrition and meditation, we can learn about what is hidden in our bodies that is ready to emerge into wholeness. Sometimes we need to be shown and then feel what has been holding us down, in order to release a lot of the history we’ve held onto for so long. Together, we will create fresh open insights that allows us to heal and grow stronger.
Hello, my name is L’aura Marie Campisi, please call me L’. I am the founder and practitioner of The Center for Structural Wellness. My aim is to work collectively with clients where our focus is to heal the underlying issue of pain, and bring back the natural structure that nature intended us to have. I am committed to educating the public about the brilliance of Structural Integration and in teaching proper, effective, intelligent movement. The techniques I have selectively chose to offer here have helped me with my healing process after many compounded injuries and traumas as an athlete, and as a human.
Welcome to a path of Transformation, I look forward to hearing from you. L’
Things to Know…
- RolfYoga classes held at The Shala – 4319 Butler St.
- Structural Integration and Private RolfYoga at home office in Lawrenceville.
- Private work can book up to two weeks in advance.
- New 10 series clients accepted up to May 15, then after September 5th.
- RolfYoga classes is reservation preferred, no refunds or transfers on class cards.
- Subscribe to informative reads newsletter by scrolling down to the blue box on this page!
The Rolf Method of Structural Integration is a systematic hands on body work technique that unwinds the system via it’s fascial net (connective tissue) – allowing the body to free itself up from holding patterns and chronic pain. Classically this work is done in a 10 session process, known as the 10 Series, in which this gives us ample time for proper unwinding. Much like the layers of an onion or an orange are connected thru one net, affecting the whole – thus the body functions the same. When there is physical or emotional trauma, this unwind and healing takes time. This work is ideal for anyone in pain, experiencing anxiety or depression, massive life change or just an overall not feeling well. This is also ideal for the client who cannot find resolve in most other healing methods. Individual sessions acceptable.
NEW this Summer! This revolutionary plant based program will help you understand the importance of diet and nutrition for your life. Why following a plant-based diet is optimal for health—including the prevention and reversal of diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. During our coaching time together you will learn:
- The Eight principles of nutritional health based on Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s Center for Nutrition Studies
- Role nutrition plays in chronic disease
- Impact of a whole food plant-based diet on weight loss and weight management
- Common topics of concern to athletes including supplements and protein consumption
- Psychological reasons we are drawn to unhealthy foods
- How government and industry can affect dietary choices and the environment
- Importance of healthy eating practices for child development and maternal health
- Trending diet topics including: gluten-free, low-carb, vegan, paleo, keto, etc.
The Center for Structural Wellness
219 Main Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Structural Integration by Appointment
RolfYoga Classes 12 noon every Friday
All Classes have moved to The Shala of Pittsburgh Ashtanga Yoga 4319 Butler Street, Pgh 15201